The benefits of a Facial Massage· Brilliant for treating Jaw pain and facial tension
· Creates brighter and more alert eyes
· Reduces under-eye bags and puffiness
· Improves skin tone
· Increases elasticity
· Softens the skin
· Generates a glowing looking for days
· Enhances a feeling of well-being
· Promotes total relaxation from head to toe
· Releases stress and tension of the surrounding muscles
· Excellent for tension headaches, eyestrain, stress related symptoms
WHAT IS A FACIAL MASSAGE?
It is a deeply relaxing and re-vitalising massage designed to be gentle and non-invasive. Massage stimulates circulation in the skin bringing fresh nutrients and oxygen to the surface leaving you looking radiant.
A Facial Massage is designed to improve the tone and texture of the skin. A number of massage techniques are used including lymphatic drainage and pressure point stimulation. It is a deep, relaxing massage which focuses on releasing the tension in both the facial and neck muscles, thereby relieving pain as well as stimulating the skin’s cellular production.
WHAT CAN IT TREAT?
· Habitual expression lines
· Under-eye bags and puffiness
· Jaw and neck pain
· Uneven skin tone
· Poor muscle tone
· Stress and stress related conditions
· Muscular tension
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM A FACIAL MASSAGE?
Almost everyone can benefit from a Facial Massage. The treatment however would not be suitable for young children or for people with serious illnesses and any contagious or infectious diseases or disorders.
WHAT HAPPENS IN A TREATMENT?
A full consultation is taken before the treatment, checking for any contraindications to treatment. First your skin is cleansed leaving it fresh and better able to absorb the natural essential oils used during the thoroughly relaxing facial massage. This treatment is suitable for all skin types except for very oily or Acne skins. Enjoy facial massage as a single 60 minute treatment €60 or combine it will an hour full body massage for total relaxation (30 minutes €30)