Bamboo Therapy Benefits
Bamboo massage incorporates bamboo stalks of different lengths and diameters to provide deep-tissue work and to trigger points. The massage promotes circulation, sensory nerve perception, and lymphatic drainage, as well as providing a deep sense of relaxation and well-being.
With vigorous manoeuvres, it is possible to reach deep trigger points thus kneading these areas for release. It is believed that by stimulating the tissue, the bamboo has the ability to reduce the “sluggish state of the body”, by dissipating the heat resulting from an accumulation of toxins and poor circulation.
• Reactivates and stimulates blood circulation
• Relieves migraines
• Can improve sleep quality and help insomnia
• Helps manage respiratory ailments
• Helps alleviate arthritic pain, particularly in the neck and shoulders
• Improves nervous system functions and sensory nerve perception
• Increases joint and muscle flexibility
• Stimulates cellular activity to repair and intensely nourish the skin
• Breaks down and softens adhesions
• Assists to remove lactic acid to reduce pain