Get in shape & feel great on your lunch break at Dublin Holistic Centre's Yoga & Pilates Lunchtime classes!
Only €20 for a three week course starting on Tuesday 3rd December.
Or €14 a 2 week course for Monday classes starting Monday 9th December.
Head back to work refreshed, relaxed & happy, knowing that you've had your work-out for the day! You’re de-stressed & toned up, full of energy for the rest of the day with your evenings stretched out in front of you, guilt-free!
Check the class schedule below and choose a time that suits you best.
|Monday||Lara||Beginners||Levels 1 & 2|
|Tuesday||Keith||Levels 1 & 2||Levels 2 & 3|
|Wednesday||Keith||Levels 1 & 2|
|Thursday||Keith||Levels 2 & 3|
|Friday||Lara||Levels 1 & 2|
|Monday||Levenez||Levels 2 & 3|
|Tuesday||Ruth||Beginners||Levels 1 & 2|
|Wednesday||Levenez||Levels 2 & 3|
|Friday||Kathy||Levels 1 & 2|
Choose the right class for you
Beginners:- We have an absolute Beginners Pilates class. This is because if you are new to Yoga or Pilates, there is quite a bit of instruction in the beginning. This class is also good for those with injuries. Many people will progress to a Level 1 & 2 class after about 3 classes. So if you are a beginner but the time doesn’t suit you, we strongly encourage you to do the first 3 classes at this time and we’ll save you a spot on your preferred time!
Level 1 & 2:- This is for those who have completed at least one course and for those who are at intermediate level. This will be a challenging class. Students may be at Intermediate level for many months, depending on your commitment & fitness.
Level 2 & 3:- This is for those who have been at intermediate level for many courses and are now quite advanced. This will be a very challenging class.
Things to Note:-
- Don't worry if you book a course but can't make a class, we'll fit you in another day, we're very flexible.- Classes are now 50 minutes (but you can leave when you need to)
- Mats are provided.
- Male & Female changing rooms & showers with hairdryer.
HOW TO BOOK
1. Use the online form below
2. Email us firstname.lastname@example.org OR
3. Phone us on 01 6330063
HOW TO PAY
1. By cash in the centre 2. By card; we are using "Sum Up", a new reliable & secure system. If you have a smartphone, we can send you a text with a secure link to pay. The bonus is no charges to the customer! In the booking form, let us know how you would like to pay and we will text you if you choose Sum Up. 3. By paypal. See the link below.
Want to know more about your teachers? Click on their names for more information. Your Yoga teachers are Levenez Lidec, Kathy Kinsella & Ruth Carson and your Pilates teachers are Keith Fox, Lara McMurrough & Claire Rogister.